Cassandra was a valuable addition to the wedding coordination team. Cassandra is easy to work with and attentive to details. She is dependable to carry out her duties accordingly and flexible to accommodate the changes that come with coordinating a wedding on the day. I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with Cassandra and will be happy to work with her again."
Aisle Do’s Partial Wedding Planning package allows you to have complete control of your wedding planning all the while having a professional check in on your progress from time to time. This package is designed for the couple who wants to be more hands on with their wedding plans and do the vast majority of all planning on their own with the ability to contact their wedding planner if they have any questions, concerns or are just looking for a little bit of guidance along the way.
- Initial Vision Consultation Meeting (minimum of 1 additional planning meetings)
- Unlimited Phone & Email Interactions
- Full Access to “Aisle Planner”
- Vendor Referrals/Screenings
- Advise of traditional wedding etiquette
- Final 4-6 weeks planner comes into play
- Preparation of Checklists/Timelines/Itinerary
- Monthly Assigning of Tasks for month to come
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Day Of Wedding Coordination (Before/During/After)
- FREE Wedding Website Included
All of our weddings are planned using “Aisle Planner“, a modern and state of the art cloud based wedding planning program in which you will gain complete access to for keeping all your wedding plans organized and all in one place. You can literally log in to your all your wedding plans from anywhere! Your wedding planner also can log in and ensure that tasks are being completed on time and assign important tasks to be done first, allowing you to stay on track throughout the entire planning process.