Daniel Alexander is a Toronto-based videographer who specifically specializes in weddings, event promotion, live performance, music videos, and documentaries. Daniel ensures to work closely with his clients to provide a professional video solution for any occasion. A good video should be able to clearly convey your message through creative story-telling, eye-popping visuals, and clean, crisp audio, and he is dedicated to meeting this criteria with every new video I create.
Daniel first gained experience shooting short films throughout high school. It wasn’t until enrolling in post-secondary Fine Arts that he began to hone his skills with a camera and video editing, tinkering with traditional animation, stop motion, and documentary film techniques. Daniel has had the pleasure of working with a colorful and diverse clientele throughout the years, including a professional Stratford-based theater company, critically-acclaimed musicians, documentary film makers, and many more.
JR Loves Cat
Wedding Video Packages
- Three DVDs with custom full-screen menu, an HD video file, and one year of HD hosting on Vimeo
- Full day coverage with one camera; up to 12 hours of footage including preparations, creatives, ceremony, and reception. Additional hours will be charged at $100/hr. Please contact me for your customized quote
- Raw footage transfer: an external hard drive must be provided by the client; includes rough edits of the ceremony and speeches
- “Love Stories” (if requested): candid interviews with guests
- Your choice of music from one of my recommended song licensing sites (The Music Bed, Triple Scoop)
- Transportation expenses for weddings within 100km’s of the GTA; additional fee’s may apply for weddings outside this range